Uppercase

Ahoj, 2013! 
The year is starting off with a feature about my art in issue 16 of UPPERCASE.  I'm very honored to be in this publication + given the opportunity to discuss my Czech heritage, Ioway, and Goodwill to an international audience.  I worked alongside some wonderful women that made it all happen - Thank you Linzee McCray (writer), Heather Atkinson (photographer), and Tonya Keyhoe-Anderson (make-up artist).  I told them from the beginning - you are now part of my rhythm of life that I call art.  You captured a moment in my life and work.  I'm forever grateful.  

Thank you, UPPERCASE Magazine!

You can follow issue 16 going to press on theiblog.  This issue will be shipping in early January.  It is available in these stores and online shops as well as Anthropology stores across North America. 

For you Ioway, there will be a special launch party in Iowa City at Home Ec.  More information to come!


You can see a lil 319Czech (photo credit: Uppercase Magazine)



UPPERCASE issue 16 on press! from uppercasemag on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment