PRE-LADYFITS LOOK

ECO ARTS FEST in NEW BOHEMIA is TOMORROW: Saturday, April 16th.  This is my 2nd year working on this sustainable fashion series.  It has been over 5 years of working in this community to promote sustainable ways to dress.  There has been tremendous growth in the way this community views thrift - 2nd hand clothes & materials.  The people amaze me each year, bringing me the inspiration to continue this effort. 


As their understanding grows, my communication of sustainable dress grows.  I have always felt that the way I dress is rooted in this community.  I take their responses, involvement in my dress into the next layer of LADYFITS.  It has been a great journey thus far.  


Come to this Saturday's event:
Open Studio with designers from 1-4PM, bring your projects and enjoy some free space to talk + sew

Fashion show begins @7PM

All Eco Arts Fest: Sustainable Fashion events are being held at Gatherings in New Bohemia, Cedar Rapids, IA






No comments:

Post a Comment