Welcome back, LADYFITS!


I have returned to my neglected blog.  


Over the next few weeks, I will be implementing my LADYFITS issues to this blog_while giving new perspectives outside of the newsletters.  It has been a great experience to have an actual newsletter within a Goodwill thrift store.  It encompasses the many reasons I have to connect directly within my community.  I could easily develop an online source for LADYFITS.  However, it means more to me to make a difference within my own community first_building connections at the grass roots level.  I have enjoyed all of the responses and the eagerness for new LADYFITS issues, so thank you to all of the supporters.  There's a lot more to come with this project.    I say this to everyone who stops me in a thrift store, "please do stop me if you have any questions, stories...anything."  I really do enjoy getting to know the thrifters of my community.

tata!



No comments:

Post a Comment